Hello everyone I am new on here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone I am new on here.

Hello everyone Im New to this site. I recently bought a 1994 camaro with the 3.4 liter. Im trying to figure out the fastest way to get some power out of it. I mean it is a camaro right? I came across a buddy with a supercharger from a 1999 grand prix 3800. I'm pretty sure that it won't fit but I figure I'll ask. If not what about the 3800 woumd that bolt up to my tranny? Kr how bout a 350 or 305 I was told that those would both bolt up to my tranny is that true?

I can’t remember if the the bellhousing is the same for the 3.4 vs the 3.8.

You can use a fwd block in your car yes, but you will need to swap in the rwd parts such as the oil pan, intake manifolds, exhaust manifolds and I thought heads too. Been awhile since I did it.

If you want to use the supercharger then you are looking at quite a bit of fab work as well

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Welcome to the board. If I remember correctly the housing is slightly wider on the 3.8.

doing a turbo might be an easier route than the root blower. Below is the video of a turbo 3.4. He was a member here awhile back.

https://youtu.be/26xg9wUKNwg

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• RockAuto
        Save on A/C Compressor Kits, Fuel Injectors & Distributors
        by RockAuto
        Four Seasons and Autoline are offering RockAuto customers a 10% instant manufacturer rebate on select A/C Kits, Fuel Injectors & Distributors throughout...
        1 hour ago
      • LETZRIDE
        How Tinting Your Windows Can Help Your Car
        by LETZRIDE

Your car will need care just like you do. You want it to last and have protection. It may surprise you buy window tinting can make your car last longer and keep your upholstery looking like new. While many assume window tinting is just for looks, it isn't. It can provide extended-lasting benefits to protect your vehicle.

Shade

The first reason is shade. Tinting your windows will protect you from sun damage and blocks harsh sunshine and windshield glare. That...
        18 hours ago
      • LETZRIDE
        Benefits of Clazzio leather seat covers for cars
        by LETZRIDE

Are cars mere machines used for transport from one place to another? Are they just a way of satisfying your social hunger? I am sure passionate car owners would feel otherwise. Don’t you love the freedom you experience when you explore the sensations that go through your body. It is not possible to experience the speed the swiftness without being in a car.

But when it comes to caring, do you maintain your car in a good manner? Even though the answer might be yes, I am...
        18 hours ago
      • mdiesel
        Front clip swap
        by mdiesel
        So I'm considering adding a new dimension to my rebuild of my 2000 camaro. I really like the earlier style 93-97 nose. It looks more aggressive than the...
        4 days ago
      • LETZRIDE
        Reupholstering Seats
        by LETZRIDE
        Got a deal on some used leathers that were in better shape than the one in my Camaro now. The previous owner didn’t really look after this car and the...
        2 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X