Hello everyone I am new on here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone I am new on here.

Hello everyone Im New to this site. I recently bought a 1994 camaro with the 3.4 liter. Im trying to figure out the fastest way to get some power out of it. I mean it is a camaro right? I came across a buddy with a supercharger from a 1999 grand prix 3800. I'm pretty sure that it won't fit but I figure I'll ask. If not what about the 3800 woumd that bolt up to my tranny? Kr how bout a 350 or 305 I was told that those would both bolt up to my tranny is that true?

I can’t remember if the the bellhousing is the same for the 3.4 vs the 3.8.

You can use a fwd block in your car yes, but you will need to swap in the rwd parts such as the oil pan, intake manifolds, exhaust manifolds and I thought heads too. Been awhile since I did it.

If you want to use the supercharger then you are looking at quite a bit of fab work as well

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
    1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Welcome to the board. If I remember correctly the housing is slightly wider on the 3.8.

doing a turbo might be an easier route than the root blower. Below is the video of a turbo 3.4. He was a member here awhile back.

https://youtu.be/26xg9wUKNwg

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
        Hello everyone!
        by Andy H
        Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
        3 weeks ago
      • 3.4 slow to go
        hey there strangers!
        by 3.4 slow to go
        been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
        3 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X