No announcement yet.

ABS INOP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didnt think it would work either but i was happy to get that damn abs inop light off without taking the bulb out. With the car in park turn the key once to acessory power or whatever. Then floor the gas three times fairly fast. I dont know if it will work for you but it did for me. My car was sitting for three months without a battery in it though dont know if that had anything to do with it. The abs inop light stayed on for a month straight before i did this and havent seen it since.
    94 Camaro A4 Dark-Maroon 153k<br />Slp CAI,Transgo stage2,Tranny Cooler,AL ds,bilstien, eibachi\'s,bmr stuffs.

Comment

GIVE ME A FRIGGIN' BREAK.

I can't believe that worked, at least for now. That might have been the easiest fix I have ever done. Now I have to cross my fingers that the light doesn't come back on for "long time." Thanks for the info., camaro 3.4 :D :D :D
      1998 Firebird, 3.8 V6, Navy Blue, Flowmaster 3\"American Thunder Catback, K&N Filter, Custom Smooth Air Bellow for Angled 98 MAF

Comment

glad i could help you out.
        94 Camaro A4 Dark-Maroon 153k<br />Slp CAI,Transgo stage2,Tranny Cooler,AL ds,bilstien, eibachi\'s,bmr stuffs.

Comment

man, that worked!?! wow.. well it's easier than pulling wires and sensor out..lol..
          -Brad
          98 Firebird - gone from mod mode to keep it running and useable mode.
          2000 V-Star Custom 1100
          If all else fails use a bigger hammer!
          :rock:

Comment

I had the same problem with my car for a while. Sometimes it would go on for no reason. I would shut off my car and turn it back on and the light would not come back on. It did that for a while. One day it just stopped on its own...and hasnt come back on since. Its been a long while already. never knew what it was though. Good luck.
            <b>.::[ 0 ]::.</b><br /><b>1997 Camaro 3800 II M5</b> (30th edition)<br />[]B&M Ripper Shifter<br />[]Proform Shift Light<br />[]SLP Cold Air<br />[]Dynomax Exhaust<br />[]Richmond 3.73\'s<br />[]Zexel-Torsen LSD<br />[]180* Thermostat<br />[]Tail Blackouts<br /><a href=\"http://photos.yahoo.com/skyracer_x\" target=\"_blank\">pics</a>

Comment

We'll see what happens in the next days and weeks. I can't even describe the shock when I did the accelerator pump thing and it actually worked.

Anybody know how I can just pump the brakes or open the windows and a catback will show up? Any help [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]
              Or maybe open the hood a few times and "poof" the CAI will be there. :D
              1998 Firebird, 3.8 V6, Navy Blue, Flowmaster 3\"American Thunder Catback, K&N Filter, Custom Smooth Air Bellow for Angled 98 MAF

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X