amp to speaker wiring Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: amp to speaker wiring Q

Usaully if you buy seperates like 6.5 mid and tweeters they have a crossover with them, all my infinity sets had them, even when I bought some 3/4" kicker titaiums they came with there own crossovers which was nice , but I have never wired speakers up to a head unit, always used amps, my current Alpine deck has it where you can turn off the amp part of it if your not wiring speakers up so it doesn't get hot and lasts longer. I was always a Kenwood and Sony deck fan, now I will always go with Alpine, best head unit I have ever owned and the USB kicks @ss, nothing like a 32GB flash drive hooked up to it. LOL Also Their 10" Type X sub has really surprised me, I was a kicker fan for the longest. The type R 10" was nice sound quality also just the X has alot more bass coming out for 1 10" sub.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X