New head unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New head unit

Damm headunit is to deep, oh well , I'm going to try and make something out of ABS plastic so it fits better.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

That is lame!! I always hate that. My last one in the GTP I ended up just moving wires an shoving in as far as possible ans letting it stay. I know its bad because people can steal it easy but I didn't have a choice. Ha. Try making a long piece of ABS to fit around it and use a heat gun or something like that to bend it into a rectangle maybe

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mousemonster1232 View Post
        That is lame!! I always hate that. My last one in the GTP I ended up just moving wires an shoving in as far as possible ans letting it stay. I know its bad because people can steal it easy but I didn't have a choice. Ha. Try making a long piece of ABS to fit around it and use a heat gun or something like that to bend it into a rectangle maybe

Yep, its in as far as I could get, will try molding some ABS sheets I have enough of them to do something with it.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Do you use a waterjet to cut them or just like a saw?

Comment

Just a dremel.

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
              Damm headunit is to deep, oh well , I'm going to try and make something out of ABS plastic so it fits better.
              Loving it ingenuity is the mother of invention,what we have to do to make things work.:rock:

-jimfire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X