Junkyard lied about vehicle ECU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junkyard lied about vehicle ECU

I carfaxed the ecu vin # since the junkyard supplied it on the invoice. It is a 1997 buick park avenue ecu. Should I return it, or can i still change values in tables to match a camaro manual tune? How much would be different?

This sucks
    1996 white camaro M5<br />-Custom CAI, !MAF, !EGR, Hi-Flow Cat, Magnaflow Cat-back, Removed Jack/Spare/Back seats.<br /><br />2.12 60\' Best<br />15.14 @ 90 1/4 mile Best

Re: Junkyard lied about vehicle ECU

junkyards normally dont take returns...you may get lucky though...
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

its a 3.8 right? You should be able to do a write entire on it...pm radracer..I sold him my grand prix pcm and he was able to use it...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
      1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

I *****ed and threw in a cuss word after a couple minutes, and he made a compromise. Exchanged it for a 1997 camaro ecu that he is picking up tomorrow. Said he was going to be out where it is coming from. He is paying 50.00, I paid 75.00, but with the distance he is getting it from its not worth arguing over the price too, ha.
        1996 white camaro M5<br />-Custom CAI, !MAF, !EGR, Hi-Flow Cat, Magnaflow Cat-back, Removed Jack/Spare/Back seats.<br /><br />2.12 60\' Best<br />15.14 @ 90 1/4 mile Best

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X