Base AFR vs ECT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Base AFR vs ECT

So.. since I'm FI according to vipers write up, I should have these set somewhere around 11.5-11.8

My question is.. should I have the whole table flat around those numbers or is there suppose to be an arch in the lower temps like the stock tune had?

TEAM C6V6

Re: Base AFR vs ECT

I think I put mine in all the tables, since you have a turbo I would put them at 11.5 in all of them. I like this table alot you put in your desired A/F and then you have it at WOT.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
      I think I put mine in all the tables, since you have a turbo I would put them at 11.5 in all of them. I like this table alot you put in your desired A/F and then you have it at WOT.
      Yeah, im figuring this stuff out and now I understand why its very important to have a wideband. Which I'm going to wire through my EGR to log to HP tuners tomorrow. Thank you!

TEAM C6V6

Comment

No problem, I haven't tried the EGR thing yet with HPtuners, let me know how it turns out.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
          No problem, I haven't tried the EGR thing yet with HPtuners, let me know how it turns out.
          Yeah no problem, as soon as I can find the damn write up on it. Maybe it's in one of my million bookmarks.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

I thought 97rs4life had a write up somewhere.............

Comment

I found the write up I need. http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=747

Also... My problem is this --->Connect the Wideband 02 wire with the 0-5v output to the EGR wire at Pin 55. Which f'n wire would that be?
              I think I just found my answer.. on the PLX wideband SM there's an analog plug which claims to have the 0-5v output plugged right there :D

Jeese it's only been a couple months since I stuffed that under my steering wheel, ya think I'd be able to remember that.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X