Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FASTchips tuning 3.4 anyone try it?

Originally posted by Ballee
    k guys Eric called me this morning........I asked him what differences he can make....1.all the basic stuff including gears, tires ,shift points and such.......But he also said that he will bump the timing and stuff and gain around 15-20 hp outa it.....350 for the 1st n than 150 for the changes.....if any of our members there in the location......he can go to him and talk to him too..
    great info! :tup: A tune was on my list for this year, but since I found someone to make turbo piping, my budget for the year is gone. :(

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

so nobody custom tunes the 93 pcm? not anybody?

Comment

no really, they run on the old EPROM crap if i remember right.

93s are such a bastard year for v6 and v8 fbods, the lt1 guys have done alot of work to be able to get tuned over the years.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

well i just emailed every mail in tune place i can think of just to make sure noone can tune my pcm....

Comment

ok, i just checked my mail... this is a response i got from one of the places...

Max--

Yes, we can create a custom program for your 1993 Firebird. We'd need
            the MEMCAL from your vehicle, along with the detailed worksheet
            (attached). Cost is $345; as long as you tell us what you have, we can
            tune for it.

--Brian

But i didn't think the 93 firebird had a memcal? does it? or is this guy thinkin i have an lt1 ?

Comment

The 93 3.4 PCM is a flash programmable unit, just like the 94-95, but it carries a different part number. The software may be significantly different however, I don't believe Hypertech ever made a HPP to reprogram it.
              1994 Firebird 3.4<br />15.65 @ 86.8<br /><a href=\"http://www.funkz.net/firebird.htm\" target=\"_blank\">funkz.net/firebird</a><br /><a href=\"http://mywebpages.comcast.net/funkz/timeslips.htm\" target=\"_blank\">Timeslips</a>

Comment

Originally posted by FunkZ
                The 93 3.4 PCM is a flash programmable unit, just like the 94-95, but it carries a different part number. The software may be significantly different however, I don't believe Hypertech ever made a HPP to reprogram it.

i found a guy who sent his 93 3.4 pcm to ed wright and he was able to program it, i already emailed ed to see if he can do it, just waiting on his answer.

Comment

update guys, ed told me he could modify a stock engine, which is good cuz i have full bolt ons with the addition of a p&p tb, and soon to come 1.6 rockers :banana: i will get back to u guys when i find out exactly what he will be able to do for me.

Comment

That's awesome, man. Good to hear. Keep the info coming!
                    Originally posted by LETZRIDE
                    I've never touched a rear end before

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X