Did everyone ever get a fix for Cruise control? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did everyone ever get a fix for Cruise control?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L36Camaro:
    Hey viper04af, I have a question why every time someone replies to this topic I get an e-mail saying:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Hello L36Camaro,

A user has replied to a topic you are subscribed to at FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com
    Message Board:

Forum: Tuning
    Subject: Did everyone ever get a fix for Cruise control?
    Who Replied: viper04af
    This is Eric's topic, why am I getting e-mails? [img]tongue.gif[/img] </font>[/QUOTE]i subcribed you [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

also when you post in a thread if you check the email box you gets email from then on
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
      i subcribed you [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
      [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
      2002 Z28 A4
      SLP Lid | TSP Rumbler | P&P Throttle Body | No Cats | 3.42s | M/T Drag Radials | No Front Sway Bar

12.76 @ 108.42 w/ 1.90 60’

Comment

Originally posted by shenanigans:
        P0704 - Clutch Switch Input Circuit Malfunction
        2 reasons for this code:
        Switch shows the clutch has been disengaged for 3 minutes or 70 gear changes with no change of the clutch switch.

What's one of the ways to disengage cruise control? Press the clutch.

Sounds like the car thinks the clutch is constantly pressed. That kicks off cruise control and sets a DTC.
        Matt
        1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
        Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

I have a 97' m5 and my cruise control works fine , is it just later years.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411:
            It's a problem with the clutch switch, not the tuning. ;)
            Matt
            Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

Gotcha , Thanks
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by 98Camaro3.8:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ssms5411:
                It's a problem with the clutch switch, not the tuning. ;) </font>[/QUOTE]i set that code off al the time and my curise always worked
                www.turbov6camaro.com
                1997 3800 Series II Camaro
                4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
                7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
                11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ssms5411:
                  It's a problem with the clutch switch, not the tuning. ;) </font>[/QUOTE]beyond my car weather it is the switch or not...

arthansen and others had the problem, threads at hptuners about it...
                  -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Eric, here's a question. If you clear the code, shut down the engine, and try to start it without pressing in the clutch, does it start?
                    Matt

Comment

Eric, here's a question. If you clear the code, shut down the engine, and try to start it without pressing in the clutch, does it start?
                      I'll double check...

that, but for the most part the clutch does need to be in for it to start.

I am an idiot, since I was having issues last night at the track I tested some stuff on the way to the UCF meet. So I loaded 100% factory tune but recalibrated the speedo.

today I will load factory tune and leave the speedo recal alone, and see if it works.
                      -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X