Did everyone ever get a fix for Cruise control? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did everyone ever get a fix for Cruise control?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did everyone ever get a fix for Cruise control?

and gears?

with hptuners.

Cruise control doesn't work on my 5-speed with 3.42s
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Originally posted by shenanigans:
    and gears?

with hptuners.

OWN3D !!!!!!!!!!!

i'm going to talk to kieth about that
    www.turbov6camaro.com
    1997 3800 Series II Camaro
    4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
    7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
    11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Must just be you M5 guys. I had no probs with the auto.
      01 Camaro A4 Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by South Tampa V6:
        Must just be you M5 guys. I had no probs with the auto.
        seems to be just us...

5-speeds are ....

[ November 11, 2005, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: viper04af ]
        -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

my 5spd doesnt have any problems
          3.4....cold air intake, flowmaster, underdrive pullys, 3.42 gears, ngk spark plugs

Comment

Originally posted by tealfirebird94:
            my 5spd doesnt have any problems
            you don't have obdII... take it to the track a few times and tell me how that 5-speed holds up...

Comment

5-speeds are ....
              [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] ;)

[ November 11, 2005, 07:48 PM: Message edited by: viper04af ]
              2002 Z28 A4
              SLP Lid | TSP Rumbler | P&P Throttle Body | No Cats | 3.42s | M/T Drag Radials | No Front Sway Bar

12.76 @ 108.42 w/ 1.90 60’

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by shenanigans:
                and gears?

with hptuners.

OWN3D !!!!!!!!!!!

i'm going to talk to kieth about that
                </font>[/QUOTE]any word? or not talk yet, if not I'll shoot them an e-mail.

Comment

hey i'm talking with chirs over at HPT and he needs to know if there are any codes set off?
                  www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

No blatant SES light but I did get a DTC code... something like "clutch safety switch(immature)"

I'll check tonight and see if anything pops up...

but I only noticed the code after my rear/clutch/driveahft swap and I reporgrammed for gears

Comment

This is the code...

P0704 - Clutch Switch Input Circuit Malfunction (Pending) (History) (Current) (Immature)

I switched it from

No MIL Light to No error reporting Still no Cruise control.

anyone else with teh problem want to pipe up... I noticed this code, but I have also changed the master cylinder(played with clutch pedal), and pulled the tranny.

tomorrow night when I play with timing, I will reprogram back to 3.23s and see if it works fine.

Comment

This is the code...

P0704 - Clutch Switch Input Circuit Malfunction (Pending) (History) (Current) (Immature)

I switched it from

anyone else with teh problem want to pipe up... I noticed this code, but I have also changed the master cylinder(played with clutch pedal), and pulled the tranny.

tomorrow night when I play with timing, I will reprogram back to 3.23s and see if it works fine.
                        if you rest your foot on the clutch when drving you will get that code..... but even with the code my CC still worked
                        www.turbov6camaro.com

Comment

Hey viper04af, I have a question why every time someone replies to this topic I get an e-mail saying:

Hello L36Camaro,

A user has replied to a topic you are subscribed to at FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com
                          Message Board:

Forum: Tuning
                          Subject: Did everyone ever get a fix for Cruise control?
                          Who Replied: viper04af
                          This is Eric's topic, why am I getting e-mails? [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                          2002 Z28 A4
                          SLP Lid | TSP Rumbler | P&P Throttle Body | No Cats | 3.42s | M/T Drag Radials | No Front Sway Bar

12.76 @ 108.42 w/ 1.90 60’

Comment

you must have subscribed to it, but I am not seeing a button for that anywhere, lol
                            http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Originally posted by viper04af:
                              </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by shenanigans:
                              This is the code...

I switched it from

if you rest your foot on the clutch when drving you will get that code..... but even with the code my CC still worked </font>[/QUOTE]Maybe I do that... my switch may need adjusting I know it got bumped around a bit when I did the clutch master.

but I have heard others with 99+ have this problem.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X