No announcement yet.

HP tuners and DHP tuners question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i sent him an email how much does he ussually charge is he any better than tsp or not, btw i think i am gonna buy gears and an lsd store them inside save up to get them installed and then send off for my tune like the same day that way it doesnt mess up my speedo would this work!! it seems like a pretty good logic to me! correct me if im wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Chet Mo and the Camaro:
      i sent him an email how much does he ussually charge is he any better than tsp or not, btw i think i am gonna buy gears and an lsd store them inside save up to get them installed and then send off for my tune like the same day that way it doesnt mess up my speedo would this work!! it seems like a pretty good logic to me! correct me if im wrong
      Thats what I was thinking you should do...he charges 75$ if you ship himn your pcm, then your car is down for a day, or 150, and you get a spare tuned pcm, which is what I did. that way when you actually do get your gears and whatnot in you can slap the pcm in there and your good to go. besides then you can send him your untuned pcm next time you want things changed and not have to wait at all. well worth the extra $$$ to me.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
      05' CTS-V
      00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

so is this guy good?
        Dave:
        00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

I'd have a feeling TSP might be a little better, since they have more experience but I am sure he woudl cover the basics...
          -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

75 hmmm tsp charges 275 how is everyone saying 150 for tsp??

Comment

Originally posted by Chet Mo and the Camaro:
              75 hmmm tsp charges 275 how is everyone saying 150 for tsp??
              they ran a special a couple of months ago
              00 GTP<br />98 Camaro v6<br />See, told ya I\'d be rockin another 4th gen :D<br />V6 & V8 tuning available at <a href=\"http://mysite.verizon.net/whenn1/\" target=\"_blank\">http://mysite.verizon.net/whenn1/</a>

Comment

Originally posted by dmw319:
                so is this guy good?
                Well, goto fullsizechevy.com and do a search for ebay tune...you'll see the comments they've left and they made him a site sponsor....as for my own experience, Im already noticing increased gas mileage, alot more power and throttle response, and it tows my boat a helluva lot better too, some of my TM has been removed, and I got a spare PCM, I couldnt be happier.

"Money can't buy me happiness, but I'm happiest when I can buy what I want"
                05' CTS-V
                00' Camaro - SOLD :(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X