installing AEM UEGO Wideband Questions! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

installing AEM UEGO Wideband Questions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• installing AEM UEGO Wideband Questions!

So I am starting to re-wire the AEM UEGO Wideband and im pretty positive that the wires they give you are not long enough to read the sensor, unless im planning to route the wires in the wrong direction... where did you guys send it through? or should i be cutting and extending? or did you buy and extension?
    Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
    1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
    1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
    2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Re: installing AEM UEGO Wideband Questions!

You can always put a hole on the passenger side floorpan and run it from there, just make sure you put a grommet or some kind of barrier in there to keep the inside of the car dry. Where were you trying to route the wires?
    1995 Pontiac Firebird
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado LT Crew Cab 4x4

Comment

Mine is run from my middle vent, through the engine bay and down to my downpipe and I still had to coil some of the wire.

Comment

Initially I was thinking where the sub woofer wiring is (passenger side by the feet) I don't know why lol, making a hole seems easier.. Just that the connector ends are both fairly wide. I like the floor pan idea, just sounds kinda bad putting holes in it lol

And which middle vent, like on the dash?
        Wait, Is that a V6 or V8?
        1990 Chevrolet C-K 1500 series 4.3L .. 5spd
        1994 JDM Euno Roadster 1.8L 5spd Bolt Ons.. etc
        2000 Camaro 3.8L Auto Bolt Ons..etc

Comment

Originally posted by ACiFiC View Post
          Initially I was thinking where the sub woofer wiring is (passenger side by the feet) I don't know why lol, making a hole seems easier.. Just that the connector ends are both fairly wide. I like the floor pan idea, just sounds kinda bad putting holes in it lol

And which middle vent, like on the dash?
          Yea because i Have the round firebird vents. I pulled out the big *** fire wall grommet and put the connector through that while it was out and then shoved it back in there.

I forget if it was the F body or the W body that I had to trim the grommet a bit though.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X