36lbs maxed??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 36lbs maxed??

So I tightened the belt up today and then I began to run lean. So I took the car out for a scan and my injector duty was at 120% !! I'm only at 7lbs but I think it may be the tune.maybe I just need to adjust the PE tables. But has anyone maxed the gtp injectors out on7 lbs with the pd?

Re: 36lbs maxed??

There not really 36lbs injectors from what I have read they are 33lb injectors

Comment

Yea they are rated at 33.34 I believe

Comment

I say with 7lbs youd be getting close to get maxing them out. Id go up to 42, or just jump to 80. Either or.

Comment

i will probably just go with the 65 motrons. The price difference is only like $30

Comment

its just weird because when i first installed these things i was at 80%. Like i said it could be the tune. I have changed the PE tables since then.

Comment

i just messed with the PE table a little and took it out for another scan I saw 86% at 5400 rpm vs the earlier 100% at 4900rpm or the 130% at 5700rpm. I guess I was just asking for WAY to much

Comment

Are you still on a stock pump?

65 are probably way too big for you, a pump+hotwire+42's will probably take you as far as you're going to get on a PD.

Comment

Yea im still on a stock pump. But the Fuel pressure is fine under boost. However i will probably still go with a 255 soon. and what are you refering to when you say hotwire?

Comment

Hotwire ups the voltage under WOT so the volts don't drop, I think you should be fine with your 36LB injectors and a Walbro pump since the Walbro will up your fuel pressure about 2-4 PSI. Also you said you redid your PE , so you might just need to redo your fuel tables to get the right #'s . You should be about 11.5-11.8 under WOT to be safe.
                    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by Watazz View Post
                      Yea im still on a stock pump. But the Fuel pressure is fine under boost. However i will probably still go with a 255 soon. and what are you refering to when you say hotwire?
                      What year is your car I'll send a link! :burn:

Comment

I changed the add vs rpm table. I actually went to the initial one you sent me about a year ago steve, just changed a few things. I initially change the tables frome those pretty dramatically because off the trans slip.

Comment

Originally posted by Meemperor View Post
                          What year is your car I'll send a link! :burn:
                          its a 95, with the 97 PCM thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Watazz View Post
                            its a 95, with the 97 PCM thanks
                            http://www.racetronix.biz/customkiti...c=RFPK-003&eq=

That will help :tup:

Injectors:

http://www.racetronix.biz/itemdesc.a...1D030x&eq=&Tp=

Comment

wow $35 an injector? thats cheaper than zzp these fit the 95-97 rails right. And as for the pump its just a 255 for an LT1 correct?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X