wacky AFR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: wacky AFR

I scaled my 36lB injecors at 33.00- 34.00 across the board since they are rated more at 33lBs. I didn't have to add a whole lot to PE that way and my LT's stay pretty much at a good level. This was N/A with the VS cam my 65lB injectors I have scaled at 59.00 - 60.00 since their more of a 60 lB injector and same thing didn't have to add a whole lot to the PE until the turbo is done then I can imagine I will have to add alot to PE and straighten out idle , but I did this with the Powerdyne so it should only take a about 3-4 runs to get it dialed in right. It took me 2 runs to get the 65LB injectors right.
    Last edited by ssms5411; 01-27-2011, 10:36 AM.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

yea with the injectors scaled up like that it didnt matter what values i started and ended with; when i had cruise on for too long it would go either pull lean or full rich. I have no idea as to why

Comment

Originally posted by Watazz View Post
        yea with the injectors scaled up like that it didnt matter what values i started and ended with; when i had cruise on for too long it would go either pull lean or full rich. I have no idea as to why

With cruise on the PE scaled going down to the left corner is acually sec. in which your in that RPM so it would go rich lean depending on how long you were in that area.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
          With cruise on the PE scaled going down to the left corner is acually sec. in which your in that RPM so it would go rich lean depending on how long you were in that area.
          :tup: Good answer.
          From what I remember, my PE is straight so time doesn't screw with it. At least not until I get super technical with it but I'm still waiting on some cash to redo the exhaust and fix the leaks.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X