need ngk part number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need ngk part number

i know i need the tr6 spark plugs...since im going to spray my 95 3.4 camaro....however the guys at advance cant find it...the only thing they came up with is ur6ix(part # 7348)....they say its the same thing but in iridium....so there very expensive....anybody now the actually part number for the non iridium...or can i just stick with acdelco originals....im spraying aboout a 30 shot and once in awhile a 65 shot....i will not pass a 75 shot....so any help guys thanks.

Re: need ngk part number

4177 should be it. They should be pregapped at .035" , but double check each one before putting them in.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
      4177 should be it. They should be pregapped at .035" , but double check each one before putting them in.
      I don't mean to dredge up an old topic but is this the right part number? I'm ordering my wires and spark plugs tonight and Summit Racing shows that part number for the Ford? Does it just happen to work in the Camaro? Summit shows the NGK 3951. I just want to make sure I get the right one before I put one in that reaches too far into the block. I have enough trouble without that. ;)
      2000 Camaro V6<br />I\'ve done nothing to my car worth note. :)

Comment

4177 is correct

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/NGK-4177/

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Cool. Got mine ordered. Thanks!
          2000 Camaro V6<br />I\'ve done nothing to my car worth note. :)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X