I want nitrous!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I want nitrous!

DynoTune Nitrous. That's usually where it's the cheapest, and it's still $400. But, that's just a basic kit, no safety devices (besides a WOT switch and arming switch) or acessories. You'll want to add a FPSS, window switch if you're 5speed, heater, blowdown tube (needed for the track), various jets (kit may not come with sizes you need), and then the know how on wiring and install.
    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

you wont find a new kit for 300.

well... you might, but i wouldnt recommend using it. do it right, or dont do it at all. with all the extras (blowdown tube, window switch, wot switch, fpss, etc) its going to end up being more expensive.
      nitrous being cheap horsepower is a common misconception.
      fast, cheap, and reliable. you can only have two of the three.
      2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
      2006 S60- Sold
      2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

what do you guys think about zex nitrous system on 3800 performance.com i thinking about buying that one after i get done with my gears or should i try something else

Comment

I think ZEX is gay. The "Smart Box" has never impressed me and seems to cause many headaches.

Why are you posting in old threads?
          sigpic
          1997 Camaro RS A4
          2006 Chevy Colorado
          2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Originally posted by 2002steen
            what do you guys think about zex nitrous system on 3800 performance.com i thinking about buying that one after i get done with my gears or should i try something else
            I would go with something other than ZEX. That little purple box just seems to not catch on.

www.gvperformance.com has a nice NOS dry kit you can get that is great for beginners with nitrous
            http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

I know this isn't answering the question, but you might get better results with the nitrous if you invest in other things beforehand (unless you plan on getting rid of the car). Like an intake, full exhaust, maybe cam, converter, and/or a mail order tune (or tune it after). Thats just my $.02. I really, really want to spray myself, I'm just holding off.

Sorry for getting kinda off topic. Just making friendly recommendations.

Comment

Originally posted by kristen
                nitrous is a ton of fun. do it right. get a wet shot. oh if your going to join our ranks aka team nitrous lol, it's call nitrous not nos. nos is a brand.
                Thank God someone said that before I had too.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X