HSW dry kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSW dry kit

just giving everyone the heads up that HSW has their dry kit on sale for 254.99..... thats a great deal, and i will be taking them up on it friday.

Re: HSW dry kit

Does that include bottle and brackets?? Cuz if so, thats a f'ing steal! :eek: Hell, even withouth the bottle and brackets thats really cheap.
    Last edited by Shodown; 12-04-2006, 03:25 PM.
    sigpic
    1997 Camaro RS A4
    2006 Chevy Colorado
    2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

HSW > All.
      I run their old wetkit (their kit is a little different now)

That includes everything to hook it up and spray (all you would REALLY need to add to it is a FPSS)
      Shawn<br />2002 Silver W68 Firebird

Comment

yea they posted their specials over at ls1tech.

http://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=616271

Definitely some awesome holiday deals
        http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

My next car will probably have an HSW kit on it. Hell if if knew more about them back in March, I would have bought one of their kits. I love my NOS kit, but you cant beat the price of HSW's kits.

Shawn is right though, still a need an FPSS, but they are only $35 though. :)
          Last edited by Shodown; 12-04-2006, 03:26 PM.
          sigpic
          1997 Camaro RS A4
          2006 Chevy Colorado

Comment

hummmm ::pulls out wallet:: is that inly for the holidays though?
            <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

yes thats only for the holidays, ends at the end of december i belive. It does come with bottle and brackets, so nothing is acutally needed to make it work, though if u want to be safe about it u would need the fpss. personally im not going to run one, just place all my hopes and dreams on the walbro intank 255. i belive their kits are great quality as well....i used one for well over a year and put over 10 bottles through it without the first mess up. thats why im going with them this time as well. adding their customer service to that and u have an unbeatable combonation. ok enough brown nosing for now....

Comment

is this kit better than the nos 5175 kit because I still haven't bought it and 250 is a good *** deal

Comment

I'd buy this over the NOS 5175, its almost $300 less!!! :eek:
                  sigpic
                  1997 Camaro RS A4
                  2006 Chevy Colorado

Comment

yeah but what about safety I don't wanna save three hundred dollars then blow up my car All I wanna know is it safe like the nos 5175 kit is or could I buy this one and add all the safety features to it if so I will be buying it right now

Comment

It doesnt come with an FPSS, but those are only $35.

Now that you mention it, the other difference between it and the 5175, is that the 5175 uses 2 solenoids instead of one and it uses a nitrous pressure regulator. So yeah, the 5175 is safer, but the HSW kit is good for those on a budget.
                      Last edited by Shodown; 12-04-2006, 06:55 PM.
                      sigpic
                      1997 Camaro RS A4
                      2006 Chevy Colorado

Comment

can those things be bought and added on to this kit

Comment

Yup. I actually have a nitrous press reg with a bypass jet and hoses if you want it..$40 (they are $62 brand new witout hoses or bypas jet). All you'd need then is a tee fitting and another solenoid and your are set. Tee fittings are only $15 and you can get solenoids for $60. See links below.

Soloenoid: http://www.harrisspeedworks.com/shop...cat=280&page=1

Tee fitting: http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku (HSW does not carry these)

FPSS: http://store.summitracing.com/partde...5&autoview=sku (HSW has them too for the same price)

HSW kit...$255
                          Used n20 press reg with hoses and bypass jet...$40
                          Extra solenoid...$60
                          Tee fitting...$15
                          FPSS...$30

Total...$400, still $125 cheaper than the NOS 5175. :D
                          Last edited by Shodown; 12-04-2006, 07:30 PM.
                          sigpic
                          1997 Camaro RS A4
                          2006 Chevy Colorado

Comment

true plus I like the bottle color with the chrome and black Ill let you know if I decide to buy that from you thanks for the help

Comment

That's frigging awesome. I'm not ready to install nitrous onto my car, for a short while to come but I might as well buy it now while this deal is going on.

That is crazy that they are able to give it away so cheap, what is the price of this kit normally?

You know when places like this, and turbonectics and powerdyne and all tool brands(well most of them already do) should have big sales, FATHER'S DAY. That way I can make my wife feel proud of buying it for me without complaining that it's a waste of money. :p

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X