How much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much

What would I need to spray a 150shot on the 3.4l. I just ordered forged pistons. Is it possible?

http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...c;f=3;t=001742

150 shot needs dedicated fuel system, exhaust, intake, prob tranny etc.... the list goes on and on.

Start smaller....
    Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
    nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
    2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
    2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

What would you need or what would you need to spray it relatively safe? :D

you could spray a 150 shot with just the kit, but your engine wouldn't last long.

Forged pistons alone aren't gonna cut it just like James said.

IF I were going to spray a 150 shot on a 3.4 I would have a COMPLETELY BUILT engine, full suppliments of bolt ons, good fuel supply, then just worry about the rear end and tranny self destructing.

Min which hasn't posted in years supposedly sprayed a 150 shot regularly on his 3.8 with no major tuning, but thats about the only person I've heard of successfully using a shot that big on any V6 F-body regualry.

Comment

yes all of that will be needed..race fuel..a way to retard timing..and dont forget the suspension..and of course dry is different from wet..i dont know if you're talking dry or wet..although John D had brief success with a dry 150 shot on a 3.8..i definetely wouldnt do a 150 dry shot..the only way i would do a shot this high is direct port..the NOSzle system would work on my car without more custom work than i was willing to put in to it (fuel rail, boss clearance, etc)..i dont know if it would on a 3.4..but might be something you'd want to look in to
        <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X