New to nitrous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to nitrous

I can get to 10lb nos bottles for free. How much will the rest of the kit cost me and can i buy it seperate? If so what all will i need.I am new to this so i could uses some help. It is not going to be the greatest thing in the world. It will mostly be for looks but i want it there if i need it.

Just for looks? [img]graemlins/stickpoke.gif[/img]

Other than the bottle you need for a dry kit
    nitrous lines
    solenoids (2)
    electrical wire
    relay
    jets
    nossle
    arming switch
    activation switch be it WOT or window or both
    WANT A FPSS
    blow down tube
    more things I'm not really thinking of, but overall....

Take the free bottles, but it's probably cheaper to buy a complete kit.

Comment

http://www.camarov6.com/ubb/ultimate...c;f=3;t=001742

And.... see above w/ parts list.

But, with the idea of 'for looks' you may want to do a lot more research..... take the free bottle anyways [img]smile.gif[/img]
      Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
      nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
      2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
      2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

if you contact www.summitracing.com ..im not positive..but i believe you can buy the full kits without the bottle..they do this for people who are switching kit types..i actually understand just for looks..before my car was a track car it was a show car..and although the nitrous kit was fully functional..it was there for show..i've had it in there for 4 years and i didnt start using it until about a year after the completed install just to try it out..then i was hooked ;)
        <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X