This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1DangerousV6:
    ???..you forget the very FIRST BASIC rule of nitrous..its never definite..you can take every safety precaution in the world and it can still explode..doesnt matter who you are..its like the AIDS you got from your father humping you..it doesnt discriminate..owned..besides..if i lit my car on fire id just buy another one..and i thought my car was broken anyway..ANYWAYS..that sucks..i ran several 100 and 125 wet shots today..had a LOT of fun..but no trouble
    Just b/c you think that being humped by your father is normal, doesn't mean it happens to everyone.OWNED :rolleyes:
    If you think that the 4th grade insult you said means I got owned, you have a lot to learn.

Comment

nope..thats just how simple it is to put you down..this is the nitrous section..we dont need people like you here [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
      <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

nope..thats just how simple it is to put you down..this is the nitrous section..we dont need people like you here [img]graemlins/slap.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
        Actually, I think you meant to say "this is the nitrous section..we dont need people like US here"
        I would imagine it's pretty hard to have a silly argument with yourself. [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]

Comment

scott..you're an idiot!..am not!..are too!.....

i prove you wrong yet again.... :D
          <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

scott..you're an idiot!..am not!..are too!.....

i prove you wrong yet again.... :D
            So what you are really trying to say is that you would sound just as stupid even if I didn't say anything. Ok, that makes me feel better.

[ May 02, 2005, 03:00 AM: Message edited by: Jerriko ]

Comment

will someone lock this? Jerriko.. what a stupid argument to start...

Only one way to solve this, you guys have to fight or race....
              Mystic Teal Metallic
              ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

it was a joke man..lighten up..

Comment

Originally posted by teal99camaro:
                  will someone lock this? Jerriko.. what a stupid argument to start...

Only one way to solve this, you guys have to fight or race....
                  I tried the fighting thing when I was in Albany picking up my Camaro, but I couldn't find him anywhere. The racing thing will take a while since I haven't done anything to my car yet. I suppose we could start our own thread in the lounge just for this sort of thing.

Comment

you were looking for me and i didnt even know it??..thats called stalking man..just like you do here..and its really..REALLY weird..honestly?..i just have better things to do..i have a fiance..and i have a life..but thats pretty disturbing..i dont think i'll be entertaining your posts much more..thats messed up

Comment

you were looking for me and i didnt even know it??..thats called stalking man..just like you do here..and its really..REALLY weird..honestly?..i just have better things to do..i have a fiance..and i have a life..but thats pretty disturbing..i dont think i'll be entertaining your posts much more..thats messed up
                      What? You knew I was coming to your area to pick up the car I bought in CT in December. You were talking all you're usual trash. I guess you didn't figure I was actually going to drive out there.

Comment

if you say so..wow..now i have stalkers..just another reason to be locked and loaded around here

Comment

Wow, with an attitude like that, its no wonder you spent sooo many years in the 'big house'.

Comment

ok...

Comment

Guess what guys..... CUT THE CRAP!

If there is ONE more attempt at an attack, I start editing and locking!

First.... and last warning.
                              Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                              nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                              2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                              2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

James..im posting this in the "website stuff" section..his following my every post, talking about coming to find me in albany, constant STARTING attacks on me, and even using me in his sig..is SERIOUSLY starting to get both annoying and disturbing..i realize i sling mud back..but it is 100% ALWAYS after having it slung at me first..im sick of him destroying threads time and time again just because i post there..and im sick of taking some of the heat because of HIM..i cannot post anywhere on this board without him following me and degrading me..not just simply disagreeing..which i am fine with..i think that is WRONG..and i think something should FINALLY be done about it..im not the only member here at all to get annoyed with him doing this..i dont know what is wrong with him..but enough is enough already..i think at LEAST being a sponsor of this web site and message board he should act quite differently

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X