The most sneakiest system Ive ever seen... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most sneakiest system Ive ever seen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most sneakiest system Ive ever seen...

I still dont understand how it was done, or what is exactly said about it, but its damned creative...

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/769972/3
    [ full bolt on\'s and blown.]<br />[formerly known as naptown]<br />[just know that im teh man ]

Originally posted by Just Another V6:
    I still dont understand how it was done, or what is exactly said about it, but its damned creative...

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/769972/3
    why does a 93-97 have a lid?
    I guess I\'d have answer your question with another question.<br /><br />How many Abidiginals do you see in modeling??????<br /><br />headers, 3inch magnaflow cat, Loudmouth<br />99 Midnight Blue Firebird<br />3.8L A4

Comment

I was wondering the same damn thing!
      [ full bolt on\'s and blown.]<br />[formerly known as naptown]<br />[just know that im teh man ]

Comment

It is an LT1 with a different hood. The hood has clearance for the lid to work must be.
        http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Pretty nice!

You would prob find the purge lines before the nitrous set up [img]smile.gif[/img]
          Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
          nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
          2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
          2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

err so he puts fuel in his washer fluid place ?.......

must be some clean windows !!!!!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
            www.turbov6camaro.com
            1997 3800 Series II Camaro
            4600 Stall for my ride to the mall :chug:
            7.18 @ 99.77 1/8 -1.8x sixty (current quickest v6 fbod)
            11.23 @ unk 5 1/4 - 7.19 1/8 - 1.83 sixty

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
              New Owner!
              by LETZRIDE
              I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
              4 days ago
            • ssms5411
              Little work today
              by ssms5411
              Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
              2 weeks ago
            • LETZRIDE
              Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
              by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
              Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
              By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
              Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
              02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X