Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whoooo First run!!!!

hidely hey!
    got my first n2o run today. finsihed installing the kit tonite and i went to an empy road to try it out. First a 50 shot. it was cool, then the 75 shot it rocked!!! i still have to make a good plate to put all the switches on but otherwise its done. maybe alittle wire loom. anyways everything went great. only one problem i think my preasure guage is busted. I havent hook up the warmer yet but that shouldnt matter. Bottle is on but it reads no pres. so time for a new one? anyways thanks to 12secdream for the kit! THANKS MIKE!!! i will need to get a new shark nosel though by my own fault. i was screwing it into the TB and i stripped the threads, so i need to get a new guage and nosselll. the first few threaads sorta just got crushed. anyways its JB welded in there and the new one will probally will need to be JB welded also. when you guys JB weld you do it only onm the outside right? first you put the nosel in then put JB weld all around? anyways is anyone knows what i should do to get the guage working or tips on the nosel welding give me a shout. oh and i had to tap it on the drivers side alittle past that hole on the passengers side thats good right? i saw no problems.
    Mods: <br />MAF! removed, KN filter, 2.5 Flowmaster American Thunder Catback, and this week a NX system thanks to 12secdream. Carsoud cat in the mail. Cutout with qtec cover in the mail.<p>soon to come:<br />3.42\'s or 3.73\'s depends on price of reprogram, LSD, LCAs, 1 inch drop, turbo/SC not decided yet, Cam, rockers. I HATE MY V6, IM A SELF HATING V6 OWNER! MAYBE ILL JUST SELL THE V6 FOR A V8. I THINK NOT!!!!! BACK OFF!!!!! THIS V6 IS GONNA TEAR YOU A NEW ***

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
Working...
X