need ammunition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need ammunition

Help!!! i want to get N20 but my parents think that it will suddenly blow up killening me. i need some help own help to convence them that it wont. anything will help.
    2002 NBM Pontiac Firebird Formula<br />Mods: stock...<br />1997 Chevy Camaro *Gone*<br />Mods:Borla,headers,Magnaflow cat, SLP intake, NOS 5175

ditto

Comment

Tell them its not even flameable and the only explosions would be either a nitrous backfire in the intake or if you are an idiot and warm the bottle up waaaay too much and it blows(which should not be a problem if you have a blow down tube).

Comment

hey man first off, can I ask how old you are?

I know because my mom and dad wouldnt let me get nitrous at the age of 16.
        Dad was like well this LT-1 car is enough for you now anyway son, wait until you older and a little more wise and know a little bit more about the ICE (internal combustion engine) and then we will approve.

Since then I am 19, have wrecked the LT-1 camaro and have since then showed my dad I know enough about cars and am mature enough to not use it at every stop light.

Just show them facts from the internet, show them what COULD happen if installed wrong or if you are careless. (download backfire, etc, etc.) and tell them that you promise to get every saftey deivce out there, which you probaly wont, I didnt...

Good luck with this and keep us informed...

[ August 23, 2003: Message edited by: 01orangebird ]</p>
        I got stuff...<br /><br /> <a href=\"http://community.webshots.com/user/mksucum\" target=\"_blank\">http://community.webshots.com/user/mksucum</a>

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X