question about nitrous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about nitrous

is it possible for me to get a nitrous bottle and a purge kit with out the rest of the setup?
    i dont want to have it to spray i want it for show but i want to be able to purge it.
    is this possible?
    2001 Black Camaro<br /><br /><br />I have no clue how i beat you.....maybe your car is slow.<br /><br />Whisper lid, SSRA, Pacesetter Headers, Carsound 3\" Cat, SLP Loudmouth, BMR strut brace, black ZR-1 rims, Xenon kit

http://www.camarov6.com/cgi-bin/ulti...c&f=6&t=016628

read this post. and try not to cry. [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]

Comment

i wasnt looking for a smart a** answer all i wanted to know is if it could be done and how
      2001 Black Camaro<br /><br /><br />I have no clue how i beat you.....maybe your car is slow.<br /><br />Whisper lid, SSRA, Pacesetter Headers, Carsound 3\" Cat, SLP Loudmouth, BMR strut brace, black ZR-1 rims, Xenon kit

Comment

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by camarov62003:
        i wasnt looking for a smart a** answer all i wanted to know is if it could be done and how<hr></blockquote>

How was that a smart *** answer? That is almost EXACTLY what you are looking for..but in terms of your question, I believe you will need the actual nitrous hooked up. I beleive the purge tapes into the lines, but I'm not 100% sure on this and I'm sure someone here will chime in.
        94 Camaro 3.4 A4 <br />T-Tops<br />In the process of an LS1 swap.

Comment

hey man, didn't mean to flame ya, but seriously, why waste ur money? its not going to b alot cheaper then just getting actual nitrous, and u won't b able to look n e one in the eye who kno's that ur just a poser. just get like a nitrous dry kit with a small shot so that u can have some pride, and then keep ur pretty purge kit so u can get the ladies or whatever it is u want to do with it.

Comment

you CAN hook up just the purge, its just a selenoid, might need to some fittings to adapt the smaller purge selenoid on the nitrous line though.... It can be done.

Comment

yeah dude,
              i admit, purge kits are awesome, but it prolly wont be much cheaper then actually hookin up a kit, and youll actually go faster [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] plus, the purge wont get you any more tail than that xenon kit will... oooh sexy [img]graemlins/love.gif[/img]
              later,<br />alan<br />1999 bright red v6<br />3800 series III<br />208\\210 comp cam<br />3000 stall edge tc

Comment

OMG
                1/4 14.1 @ 99<br />1/8 9.2 @ 77

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X