can i connect fuel/noid line to T fitting on fuel line i see? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can i connect fuel/noid line to T fitting on fuel line i see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i connect fuel/noid line to T fitting on fuel line i see?

hello,
    i got my NX kit today with much much thanks to 12secdream. just wondering where to connect the fuel line to the fuel noid. on the drivers side there are fuel lines wraped in the foil stuff. I think there are 3 lines coming out. two seem to go to the engine and the third comes out alittle more. the third one has a T fitting with a green cap on it....looks like it twists off. Is this where i connect the other side of the fuel line to the fuel noid? will it thread properly onto it the existing fitting? oh yea i have an 02 maro if it makes any difference. or is there a valve on the fuel rail on the passengers side? i read about this i think, the fuel braided line will just hook up right? and if i got a fuel preasure guage later if would hook up here also right?

thanks
    Ed

[ July 30, 2003: Message edited by: IThinkImFast ]</p>
    Mods: <br />MAF! removed, KN filter, 2.5 Flowmaster American Thunder Catback, and this week a NX system thanks to 12secdream. Carsoud cat in the mail. Cutout with qtec cover in the mail.<p>soon to come:<br />3.42\'s or 3.73\'s depends on price of reprogram, LSD, LCAs, 1 inch drop, turbo/SC not decided yet, Cam, rockers. I HATE MY V6, IM A SELF HATING V6 OWNER! MAYBE ILL JUST SELL THE V6 FOR A V8. I THINK NOT!!!!! BACK OFF!!!!! THIS V6 IS GONNA TEAR YOU A NEW ***

nm I SEARCHED AND FOUND THE ANSWER!!!
    Mods: <br />MAF! removed, KN filter, 2.5 Flowmaster American Thunder Catback, and this week a NX system thanks to 12secdream. Carsoud cat in the mail. Cutout with qtec cover in the mail.<p>soon to come:<br />3.42\'s or 3.73\'s depends on price of reprogram, LSD, LCAs, 1 inch drop, turbo/SC not decided yet, Cam, rockers. I HATE MY V6, IM A SELF HATING V6 OWNER! MAYBE ILL JUST SELL THE V6 FOR A V8. I THINK NOT!!!!! BACK OFF!!!!! THIS V6 IS GONNA TEAR YOU A NEW ***

Comment

k, good [img]smile.gif[/img]
      Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
      nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
      2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
      2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X