Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whooooo ill be spraying soon!!!!!

wazzzzzupppppp!
    ill be spraying soon.......if everyhting goes ok ill be buying 12secdream's NX kit he had posted in the for sale forum minus the purge and heater oh well its still a great deal!!!!! i cant wait! im going to read up on it as much as i can! anyone in the MA area willing to help me install in a month or so...im so busy and im out of town right now actually! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! 12secv6 im gonna be asking questions later....of course after i search!!!! but i cant wait! i already ordered that book 12secv6 is always recomending im gonna read up over my vacation and all the last part of AUG before i go back to BU will the TRACK TIME!!!!

CANT WAIT [img]graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] :D [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fluffy.gif[/img]
    Mods: <br />MAF! removed, KN filter, 2.5 Flowmaster American Thunder Catback, and this week a NX system thanks to 12secdream. Carsoud cat in the mail. Cutout with qtec cover in the mail.<p>soon to come:<br />3.42\'s or 3.73\'s depends on price of reprogram, LSD, LCAs, 1 inch drop, turbo/SC not decided yet, Cam, rockers. I HATE MY V6, IM A SELF HATING V6 OWNER! MAYBE ILL JUST SELL THE V6 FOR A V8. I THINK NOT!!!!! BACK OFF!!!!! THIS V6 IS GONNA TEAR YOU A NEW ***

Ha! That's exactly how I felt and I was *NOT* disappointed! You will become addicted! I found myself driving 2 hours for a refill when my ordinary supplier was closed! Is that crazy or what?
    Fire Red 98 Firebird 3.8 Series II Auto (Project)<br /> NOS 5175 85 Shot, K&N, Flowmaster<br /> Always 92+ Premium and NOS Octain Boost<p>Silver 00 Jaguar Type-S 3.0 (Daily Driver)<p>Silver 92 Mazda Navajo (Toy Hauler)

Comment

Best of luck and keep us updated!
      Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
      nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
      2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
      2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X