Can I run a 100 dry shot on a 3.8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I run a 100 dry shot on a 3.8?

Basically what the topic says. I have an MSD, but no fuel system upgrades. See my other post. What would happen if i had the zex give me a 50 shot of fuel while I ran a 100 shot and the computer did the rest???
    Josh<br />96 Red Firebird <br />SLP intake, zex nitrous 75 shot(for sale), purge kit, MAC lca + phr, Jamex springs, flowmaster 80 series, ES tranny bushing, SCR subframe conectors, Harlan shiftlight, A/F guage, MSD dis-4, Accel wires w/ NGK tr6\'s, foglights, stereo, zexel torsion LSD, Walboro 255 pump, and more.<br />Looking for: 1le ds, nx wet kit + accesories

zex 50 shot of fuel and 100 and let the computer do the rest?
    I'm a bit confused.
    Do you mean 50 fuel and 100 nitorus?
    Jet is for 75 and see how it goes.
    Use an air fuel ratio guage or if you can get a scanner to find out if you are running rich or lean.
    After that then you would know if you can up it to 100
    Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
    nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
    2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
    2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

See my other post in relation to this. I mean a 100 shot of n20 pill in the zex kit usually requires a 100 shot of fuel enrichment pill. THat would work if i"m spraying after the maf. But since I am spraying before the maf the maf is enriching it so by not having the zex enrich the fuel as much then i would be closer to stoich. Their technicians reccommended this
      Josh<br />96 Red Firebird <br />SLP intake, zex nitrous 75 shot(for sale), purge kit, MAC lca + phr, Jamex springs, flowmaster 80 series, ES tranny bushing, SCR subframe conectors, Harlan shiftlight, A/F guage, MSD dis-4, Accel wires w/ NGK tr6\'s, foglights, stereo, zexel torsion LSD, Walboro 255 pump, and more.<br />Looking for: 1le ds, nx wet kit + accesories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X