Nitrous Go Boom!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitrous Go Boom!!!

This is a reason why you should never play with a blow down valve and remove the thermostat from the bottle warmer. Not my car.

The Nissan had a 15 lb bottle.

Can you say BOOM!!!

Before Boom!

Trunk lid in garage door after boom

Nissan Parts Cheap

Yard sale

Bill

1997 Firebird V6 13.967@90.47 w/ 1.776 60 ft
    2000 Trans Am WS6 Lingenfelter 427 LS6 9.998@135.22 w/1.478 60 foot

Re: Nitrous Go Boom!!!

Congratulations. This story is older than the internet! You win a prize.
    <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

Wanted to show some of the youngens stories from the past and if you remember me I'm older than the internet...LOL

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Spano View Post
        ...and if you remember me I'm older than the internet...
        -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

ahhh those pics are the reason i got into nitrous lol
          WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Kristen,

I love your signature and the picture of your baby with your helmet on. Now that's cute.

Bill

Comment

WOW, I'm glad I got rid of the nitrous and bought the GT35R turbo. Sorry that happened to you, but I hope noone was hurt and it was just the house so it can be fixed. S.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                WOW, I'm glad I got rid of the nitrous and bought the GT35R turbo. Sorry that happened to you, but I hope noone was hurt and it was just the house so it can be fixed. S.
                He said that wasn't his car

Comment

Sorry , I thought Kisten blew her car up with it. LOL Now that I looked at the first post , I remember that from a long time ago , I think thats why I got rid of my nitrous becuase AZ was too hot in the Summer time and I didn't want the blow offf valve to work and waste 10 LBS of nitrous or blow up my car or hurt someone standing by , so I went to a better and cleaner route with the turbo. S.
                  08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                  96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                    Sorry , I thought Kisten blew her car up with it. LOL Now that I looked at the first post , I remember that from a long time ago , I think thats why I got rid of my nitrous becuase AZ was too hot in the Summer time and I didn't want the blow offf valve to work and waste 10 LBS of nitrous or blow up my car or hurt someone standing by , so I went to a better and cleaner route with the turbo. S.

The only reason that happened is because some defeated the relief valve. If they had not it would have vented the nitrous either into the car or if they had the NHRA required blow down tube, to the outside. Even in the AZ heat as long as your bottle wasn't overfilled it shouldn't blow the relief. Boilers do the same thing when you defeat the relief valve on them. Only they take out the entire house.
                    sigpic

Comment

As stated in my original post and Just like bigbrian said:

Originally posted by Bill Spano View Post
                      This is a reason why you should never play with a blow down valve and remove the thermostat from the bottle warmer. Not my car.

Bill

Comment

thats gods way of telling you you shouldn't put nitrous in a maxima

Comment

Not my Maxima...lol

Bill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X