thinking of spraying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thinking of spraying

Hi, I haven't really said anything on the site, but i was wondering if anyone here could help me out.

I have a 3.8 manual, with pacesetters, magnaflow high flow cat, and 3" borla catback with a lid. I was wondering how much of a shot i could run. and if i need a tune. also, i was thinking wet, but don't know what kit to buy.

can anyone help me?

Re: thinking of spraying

Hptuners and a Wideband is always a good idea. Since your a M5 then a MSD window switch will make sure you don't blow up your engine. Also the standard safety features WOT and FPSS. A walbro 255 fuel pump and fuel pressure gauge is a good idea. A nitrous express kit will work great for a wet kit, I would just do a 75 to 100 wet shot since your on the stock engine. Just need to read up on nitrous and see how much others have ran on their systems. To be safe you should get a tune or just buy Hptuners so you can do the tunning yourself and save money from someone else tunning it everytime. It cost money tp play.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=77576
      sigpic
      1997 Camaro RS A4
      2006 Chevy Colorado
      2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

okay, another question, do wet plate systems exist for the 3.8's?

Comment

Nope.
          sigpic
          1997 Camaro RS A4
          2006 Chevy Colorado
          2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X