A few nitrous install pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few nitrous install pics

Just wanted to share a few pictures of the nitrous install on my 99 Trans Am. Sorry it's not a V6 but I just thought I needed to wake up this section. :)

This is a NX Gemini Twin Pro Power plate on a Victor Jr fuel injected manifold.

Mocking up the lines:

Last edited by Skinny; 07-27-2010, 06:54 PM.
    -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Re: A few nitrous install pics

With the throttle body on:

Last edited by Skinny; 07-27-2010, 06:55 PM.
    -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

On the car:

On the dyno:

Last edited by Skinny; 07-27-2010, 06:55 PM.

Comment

The cockpit:

Comment

Got some more pictures I'll post up later.

Comment

looks very clean!

do you have any more pictures of that paint job?
            1998 Chevy Camaro 3.8
            1997 Chevy Camaro Z28 - SOLD 7-23-2011
            1996 Chevy Camaro Z28
            2001 Pontiac Firebird Formula

Comment

Pretty friggin sweet. What kind of #'s did it pull. And what did you do with the ignition system?

Comment

Everything looks great. I really like those gauges in your car though

Comment

When you going to help me hook mine up? I already have it, I just don't wanna tackle it by myself.

Comment

Originally posted by truekoa View Post
                    looks very clean!

do you have any more pictures of that paint job?

Originally posted by techsan23 View Post
                    Pretty friggin sweet. What kind of #'s did it pull. And what did you do with the ignition system?
                    Had some fueling issues, but it still put down 550 through a TH350 with an unlocked torque converter. With the fuel problems worked out, we suspect something closer to 600. The ignition system is still there. The coils are located under the cowl on each side of the engine. You can see the polished brackets in the engine bay pics. The PCM is relocated to inside the car behind the dashboard.

Originally posted by Green94Maro View Post
                    Everything looks great. I really like those gauges in your car though
                    Thanks. The 2-5/8" Autometer gauges fit perfect in the Pontiac A/C vents.
                    Here's a shot from before I put the nitrous pressure gauge in it:

Originally posted by Choppers View Post
                    When you going to help me hook mine up? I already have it, I just don't wanna tackle it by myself.
                    I'm pretty much slammed for the next month. Give me a call though, might be able to help out.

Edited to resize the larger pics
                    Last edited by Skinny; 07-27-2010, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Me to I got work every weekend. You ever free during the week?

Comment

Originally posted by Choppers View Post
                        Me to I got work every weekend. You ever free during the week?
                        Not until the end of August.

Comment

Alright I may just have to get with you about 2 weeks in advance and take a weekend off cause I really wanna get my stuff on.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X