ram air????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ram air????

anyway to get ram air on an angled throttle body?

Re: ram air????

Camaro or firebird? On my Camaro I don't think so , but I do have a SS hood and have a Billet grill which has holes drilled in it so air will hit the top of the intakes and TB and push the air down. Also been looking at doing the venting up by the cowl on the hood to let some of the heat out at stop lights and it could vent through while at 75MPH highway speeds. I think FireBirdGT, (owner and Mod) has a front cold air set up , last time I worked on his car it had it on there, don't know if he had it hooked up though but looked good. Might want to email him unless he posts in here.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

i have a firebird..yeah if he posts here itd be nice hahah..i was looking at the firehawk ram air hoods..they look sick..and if i can get looks and performance out of it..ill be happy

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
        Camaro or firebird? On my Camaro I don't think so , but I do have a SS hood and have a Billet grill which has holes drilled in it so air will hit the top of the intakes and TB and push the air down. Also been looking at doing the venting up by the cowl on the hood to let some of the heat out at stop lights and it could vent through while at 75MPH highway speeds. I think FireBirdGT, (owner and Mod) has a front cold air set up , last time I worked on his car it had it on there, don't know if he had it hooked up though but looked good. Might want to email him unless he posts in here.
        Maybe not here, but tell me more of this venting by the cowl..

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
          Maybe not here, but tell me more of this venting by the cowl..
          F'th off you can't have my secrets anymore, I give enough out already.LOL J/K I'll PM you.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X