Need help identifying a part going into the throttle body so I can order new part! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help identifying a part going into the throttle body so I can order new part!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help identifying a part going into the throttle body so I can order new part!

I need help Identifying this piece because when I was driving the elbow came off so I need to order a new one but don't know what it's called ? There's a number in it (Delphi 1997278) the blue L is the piece I'm missing.

http://m743.photobucket.com/albumvie...A1EBsY3w%3D%3D

http://m743.photobucket.com/albumvie...A1EBsY3w%3D%3D
    Last edited by robert; 08-15-2009, 03:12 PM.

Re: Need help identifying a part going into the throttle body so I can order new part

so no one knows whAT this is? can ANYONE help me out?

Comment

Re: Need help identifying a part going into the throttle body so I can order new part

hard to tell by the photo exactly. But its just the boot for that vacuum line that attaches to the Throttle body. I imagine if you could find any rubber 90* boot that would fit over the vacuum line and TB nice and tight that it would be fine...

Comment

If your really having trouble finding it call up the dealer or go to one in person and they can usually pin point what you need. Just get the part number off them, or if you just got paid today you can buy it off them too.

Comment

i had the same exact problem..i tried auto stores but they know nothing..

Just go to the dealer and ask for the part, show pictures (etc,)..

its what i did and they helped me out big time

Comment

I used the rubber L shaped end off an old spark plug wire, and it fit perfectly.

Comment

ok so i called the dealer and they told me that the part was discountinued which sucks cause i cant find this danm thing any where!!!! its called the EVAPORTATOR EMMISION PURGE TUBE and as far as the spark plug elbow would that really work ? and if so is there any way u can send me a pic ?? pease im desperate

Comment

any connector would work. just go to a parts store and start to look around.
                WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I'll take a picture, are you trying to replace the whole line or just the one end that goes into the TB?

Comment

Dont rely on only one dealer.

One dealer told me the connector to my ICM was discontinued, called up another and they flew it in from Reno, NV so just keep trying different people.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X