Dynomax super turbo muffler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynomax super turbo muffler?

has anyone ever used this muffler on a v6 car? im interested in trying this one out http://www.jegs.com/i/Dynomax/289/17739/10002/-1 . im not wanting my car to be too raspy or anything, so if it is then i was going to put a resonator where my cat use to be!

Re: Dynomax super turbo muffler?

are you wanting to have dual tips? or does that matter to you, if it doesnt matter to you i could try and get a used borla muffler, i got mine for the same price as the muffler your looking at and i love it and it sounds great, no rasp

Comment

Originally posted by Fondle View Post
      are you wanting to have dual tips? or does that matter to you, if it doesnt matter to you i could try and get a used borla muffler, i got mine for the same price as the muffler your looking at and i love it and it sounds great, no rasp
      i would prefer dual tips!

Comment

No personal experience with the super turbo, but I've only heard good things!

Comment

where are ssms, vr4gasm, and company? they should be singing dynomax praises any minute. apparently its a pretty decent setup, but i'm a borla guy myself so i'm sure they will be able to describe it for you.
          pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
          gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
            where are ssms, vr4gasm, and company? they should be singing dynomax praises any minute. apparently its a pretty decent setup, but i'm a borla guy myself so i'm sure they will be able to describe it for you.
            thank u baller, im sure they will chime in sometimes!

Comment

ssms seems to be slacking lately...the last couple of threads he has been a lil late on finding them.

ssms swears he has no rasp at all ever...do i believe it, i wont say. however, he does swear by it.
              Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

a friend of mine (iwannacamarosobad) has a Dynomax super turbo on his '95, and i must admit it sounds ballin'. it's a very raw, throaty sound, but it's absent of rasp until around 5K. rather nice muffler...

Comment

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
                  ssms seems to be slacking lately...the last couple of threads he has been a lil late on finding them.

ssms swears he has no rasp at all ever...do i believe it, i wont say. however, he does swear by it.
                  Zero rasp 5900-6000 RPMS , but I have a cam and Rk sport headers 3 " mandrel bent exhaust, Meatyshells knows, he has driven it and hear it, same with getting the Summit turbo muffler but it was to quite. yeah I've been sleeping for awhile tried working on my coulmn, getting it out, almost got it out, Dad is coming over to install the new one and BCM for me, to hot out still 106 at 10PM suppose to be 116 this weekend.
                  Last edited by ssms5411; 07-10-2009, 01:47 AM.
                  08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                  96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                    Zero rasp 5900-6000 RPMS , but I have a cam and Rk sport headers 3 " mandrel bent exhaust, Meatyshells knows, he has driven it and hear it, same with getting the Summit turbo muffler but it was to quite. yeah I've been sleeping for awhile tried working on my coulmn, getting it out, almost got it out, Dad is coming over to install the new one and BCM for me, to hot out still 106 at 10PM suppose to be 116 this weekend.
                    nice, i believe i will try the dynomax out. u wouldnt happent to have a sound clip would ya? thanks for the input. those steering column can be an sob, sux that the temp is that hot too.

Comment

even though we ALL want a sound clip from ssms, he won't get one to us until he gets a decent camera that will do the sound justice..or so he says

Comment

Originally posted by bigairboarder44 View Post
                        even though we ALL want a sound clip from ssms, he won't get one to us until he gets a decent camera that will do the sound justice..or so he says
                        hes lying...another z38 lol. jus messin steve!
                        Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Originally posted by bigairboarder44 View Post
                          lol, i understand!

Comment

I'm waiting for my case of Trans -X to put the bottles at the end of the exhaust so it sounds like a V8.LOL I have tried exhuast clips before they do not sound like anything like it does in person so why post a clip of it. When the turbo goes on, it won't matter anyways it won't be as loud. So there won't be a clip. Unless your in AZ sometime let me know and you can hear it in person.
                            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

i ahve my future planned out for the next...year? and it doesnt involve az....sorry. its not that i dont like you, you just smell bad...and got vd from venom...lol

i still think you should do a clip.
                              Team NoVa

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X