98 - 02 lid and radiator support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98 - 02 lid and radiator support

can i but the 98-02 camaro lid and radiator support on my 94 3.4l camaro. it has a 98-02 front end conversion. It looks to me like their's enough clearance but am not sure. also what must i do to accomplish this if it is possible. pls if someone can help me with this.. thanks

Re: 98 - 02 lid and radiator support

can't put a staight lid on a angled tb
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I've heard of people putting a 98 lid on a 95-97 3.8 with some custom fab (dryer hose), but not a 3.4. 99+ is straight throttle body and would be a bit more difficult. Maybe get a stock setup cheap and just try it as It wouldn't cost much from a Junk Yard and It might be a nice upgrade.....

Comment

Why couldn't he get the rad support and go with a 98 angled lid? I believe the rad supports are the same but the lids are what actually vary. I could be wrong.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

For the 93-97 swap to 98-02 the front headlight bar is only needed so the radiator support is the same just the 98-02 lets the radiator sit more of a angle than the 93-97. I just look in the (how to's) because I wanted to know if anything changed because I'm putting in a bigger radiator and wanted to know if I could make more room for it.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X