Modded my air lid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Modded my air lid

well we need some dyno numbers to back up that fake s/c sound now don't we? ;)

Comment

that should be my next thing, i can make a homemade ram air kit :) hmmmm, sounds like what ill do tommrow

Comment

Originally posted by bigairboarder44 View Post
        well we need some dyno numbers to back up that fake s/c sound now don't we? ;)
        ohhh if you only knew my frustration....i'm done with those jack@sses in northern va, i'm currently looking for anywhere in VA that's a reliable dyno shop that uses Hptuners. So far looks like I might be making a road trip to richmond to get it done and get those numbers
        pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
        gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

well whenever those numbers do come, we'll all be psyched for em

Comment

well i just looked up the design of the fast toys and the slp ram air and it will be a easy thing yo make im pretty sure, im going to start it tomorrow and see what i come up with

Comment

Originally posted by bigairboarder44 View Post
              well whenever those numbers do come, we'll all be psyched for em
              lol apparently i just hyped everyone for nothing bc those guys let me down over and over again....but check out my dyno thread so we don't jack this one.

and fondle---u should make the cai with the lids and package them together to sell to ppl mang.
              pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic

Comment

well i have been using stock lids to use the base off of lol, but i guess i could make a mold, or just free hand the whole thing, i need a name though, i was thinking PBC(poor boy customs) but then that just sounds retarded if you tell them you have a poor boy custom intake, so i need some suggestions

im gonna try this ram air thing tom. and see how this works out, im thinking it wont be very hard to make

Comment

haha you should call your creations by "poor man's performance".

it's only appropriate seeing as the camaro is known as the "poor man's vette"

sigpic

Comment

lol alright sounds good, ill update yall on the ram air as it progresses tomorrow

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X