Clear Image headers $600? Not any more! - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clear Image headers $600? Not any more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear Image headers $600? Not any more!

I finally decided to look and see what these $600 dollar headers looked like.

I had never even considered them because of the price, but I thought I'd just take a look and see what be-dazzling things they must be to be so expensive so I clicked the site.

They're selling the headers for $295! the Y-pipe is $150.

Then I e-mailed them to let them know I was ready to buy, and they told me
    they were having a sale.

The headers by themselves are $225!!

They're short enough that I can make my own Y-pipe and have it route into the engine bay for my turbo.

I was really hating to have to make my own headers.

Anyway, I thought that might be useful information.

Re: Clear Image headers $600? Not any more!

The original $600 dollars you heard was for the headers, a CHROMEX Ceramic Coating, and a Y-pipe built for your application, not just the headers themselves.

They are having a sale right now, and it's quite a deal for some impressive headers. I got mine secondhand for a great deal and will say that I'm very happy with them. Now would be the time if anyone's wanting to get some headers and may have been driven towards other brands like Pacesetter or RK Sport because of CIA's price. With these, there's no struggling with the EGR fitting and a quality that will last.
    '99 Camaro
    '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
    '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

I bought mine 2 months ago :mad:.

Comment

yea the cheap price is for the basic header, not the ceramic coated ones
        http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

I still love my RK Sport headers , 9 years going on 10 years still holding up outstanding ceramic coating still looks good came with Y. Only upgrade was welding on 3 bolt flanges instead of the 2 bolt. EGR bolted up fine for 7 years until I deleted it. Also have the biggest primaries at 1.75"'s for some good flow if you have a nice cam with a bigger exhaust side.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X