what muffler?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what muffler?

I need a cheap 1 in 2 out muffler. mine is rusted out. nothing fancy, just quiet.

needs to be 2.25" right?
    1994 3.4L DSG Camaro
    Comp Cam 260h w/ 1.6 rockers, J&M STB, UMI 3pt SFC's, Spohn RCA's + Adj. PHR, KYB AGX Shocks, PS Headers, Cutout, Posi Rear w/3.42's, Aluminum DS, Wings West Body Kit, SS Hood/Spoiler, 17" TT2's 9.5/11" 275/315's, 5% tint
    sigpic

Re: what muffler?

I would suggest a stock LT1 single cat 1 in 2 out muffler a bit of an upgrade, but cheap and not as loud and raspy as an aftermarket.

Comment

RKSport has there own catback for relatively cheap.
      Leonard
      www.fquick.com/96V6Junkie
      sigpic

Comment

really just looking for a replacement muffler. i rock an e-cutout but my muffler is rusted and need a new on, need it to be really quiet. i think i have a magnaflow 2in one out but cant find a replacement. carsound cat already on the car.

just need someone to point me in the direction of a nice quiet muffler for when im on the highway and i close my cutout.
        1994 3.4L DSG Camaro
        Comp Cam 260h w/ 1.6 rockers, J&M STB, UMI 3pt SFC's, Spohn RCA's + Adj. PHR, KYB AGX Shocks, PS Headers, Cutout, Posi Rear w/3.42's, Aluminum DS, Wings West Body Kit, SS Hood/Spoiler, 17" TT2's 9.5/11" 275/315's, 5% tint
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by usp55 View Post
          I need a cheap 1 in 2 out muffler. mine is rusted out. nothing fancy, just quiet.

needs to be 2.25" right?
          Originally posted by usp55 View Post
          really just looking for a replacement muffler. i rock an e-cutout but my muffler is rusted and need a new on, need it to be really quiet. i think i have a magnaflow 2in one out but cant find a replacement. carsound cat already on the car.

just need someone to point me in the direction of a nice quiet muffler for when im on the highway and i close my cutout.
          since you said 'cheap' and 'quiet' you could check out autozone, advance auto, napa, etc for an oem style replacement. or hit up an independent muffler shop.

Comment

PepBoys, CarQuest, Mideki, Junkyard...

Comment

where is ssms?

super turbo!! he'll give great reviews on the super turbo.
              Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

lol i was wondering how long it would take Team SuperTurbo to chime in...
                pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
                gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

im not even a member, i just want one! lol. everdently they sound really good.
                  Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

so it seems, so hell why not...

but i gotta stay true to the Borla love.
                    pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic

Comment

i would love to be able to afford borla...but i sir, am poor.
                      Team NoVa

Comment

very understandable, which is why i ran flowmaster all the way through college until i graduated, got a job, and dished out serious $ for my borla setup lol.

but as far as the OP is concerned, i'll jump on the Super Turbo banwagon for the occasion. :tup:

sigpic

Comment

Seriously?

Sounds like a ricer with a fart pipe...

Super Turbo 3.8L 2000 Camaro

Comment

^sounds like the stock w68 muffler with no cat...
                            Team NoVa

Comment

is that not an accurate representation of the Super Turbo? Does it sound lower and not all ricey? hate to say it, rarely do, but my crapmaster sounds better than that...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X