Reduced engine power TPS codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reduced engine power TPS codes

The car runs really badly after a carwash. I have dried all the wiring and have come to the conclusion that either the PCM or the TPS sensor has gone bad. The codes were Fuel Pump Secondary Circuit Low and TPS Sensor/Throttle actuator. Throttle will not open. I have a slight response from the gas pedal even though the throttle plate does not move. Im guessing the fly by wire system is adding fuel but is lacking air. Readings with HP tuners have yielded wacky readings. Codes wont clear.

I'm guessing its the TPS sensor but it is all built in as one unit. I need to find one tomorrow.

Anyone encountered this problem?
    Mystic Teal Metallic
    ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Re: Reduced engine power TPS codes

This is going to be my last post on Camarov6.com

I fixed my car with no help from anyone on the forum. Whenever I post here, there are never any responses. Camarov6 sucks and needs to be taken down. I had many good years on this forum, but it seems as though anyone with any knowledge has long since vacated.

Mods please feel free to ban me. There are many better forums out there for the v6 camaro.
    Mystic Teal Metallic
    ET:15.1 NA 14.3@96 MPH 75 Dry Shot

Comment

I feel you there...bunch of morons that think they know it all, but when it comes down to it...they are just groupies on a website....

Comment

such as yourself^

i can name 6 right now that can answer any questions...

smoke
        97rs
        ssms
        blizzard
        turbov6(dont see that much anymore)
        bibber

and wont hesitate to help, so keep your quarreling quiet.
        Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

flaming chickin. im beginning to think that you do more spouting at the mouth than you actually talk about whats on the forum

Comment

shut up you big fake. thats what you are...
            Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
              shut up you big fake. thats what you are...

im 18 years old.

and sure im not a MASTER at the camaro arts.

but you know what.

im not an ******* to people.

i do what i love.

and thats building engines and helping people.

it seems your focus is on something entirely differnt.

Comment

my focus is to tear you down...so you will quit faking on the internet and giving bad advice.

i do what i love.

and thats building engines and helping people.
                finally mother teresa has made her way over to cv6!
                Team NoVa

Comment

Originally posted by teal99camaro View Post
                  This is going to be my last post on Camarov6.com

I fixed my car with no help from anyone on the forum. Whenever I post here, there are never any responses. Camarov6 sucks and needs to be taken down. I had many good years on this forum, but it seems as though anyone with any knowledge has long since vacated.

Mods please feel free to ban me. There are many better forums out there for the v6 camaro.
                  look man, nobody wants you to leave, but give it more than 2 days for someone to answer your question, especially over the weekend when people are out doing stuff instead of sitting on the computer all day

maybe nobody has ever had that problem with their car before, and chose to stay out of the thread instead of crapping it up saying "i dont know" "never seen that before" "get it scanned by a machanic"

you also need to remember this is a website for mostly all 93-02 v6 camaros, the majority of us have 98 and below camaros and have no experience with the drive by wire system at all.. that cuts down the people who can help you by a lot

Comment

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
                    such as yourself^

i can name 6 right now that can answer any questions...

smoke
                    97rs
                    ssms
                    blizzard
                    turbov6(dont see that much anymore)
                    bibber

and wont hesitate to help, so keep your quarreling quiet.
                    your mom

Comment

Originally posted by cam98aro View Post
                      look man, nobody wants you to leave, but give it more than 2 days for someone to answer your question, especially over the weekend when people are out doing stuff instead of sitting on the computer all day

maybe nobody has ever had that problem with their car before, and chose to stay out of the thread instead of crapping it up saying "i dont know" "never seen that before" "get it scanned by a machanic"

you also need to remember this is a website for mostly all 93-02 v6 camaros, the majority of us have 98 and below camaros and have no experience with the drive by wire system at all.. that cuts down the people who can help you by a lot
                      and another that usually posts good info...
                      Team NoVa

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X