Tubular manifolds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tubular manifolds

quick thought, if the 2000+ manifolds are tubular and supposedly flow better, why are the stock horsepower numbers the same?

Re: Tubular manifolds

ive been wondering the exact same thing but never got around to asking it.... could it b tht they never bothered to rate it again?

Comment

that is what im thinking but im not sure but there have been people that proved that they were beter and just by looking at them you can tell its a lot better and its also a + that you can easily change plugs with them

Comment

ya i figured, i just wanted to know the what the hp/tq difference was, im picking up some for my turbo build

Comment

Originally posted by Fondle View Post
          ya i figured, i just wanted to know the what the hp/tq difference was, im picking up some for my turbo build

i have some in the for sale section shoot me an offer

Comment

i too have some for sale, and will match his cash offer and ship for free!! lol

not really, just messin.
            Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X