how to get the lt1 throttle body on the 3.4lv6 camaro - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to get the lt1 throttle body on the 3.4lv6 camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to get the lt1 throttle body on the 3.4lv6 camaro

ok ive seen pictures of 3.4lv6 camaros with the lt1 throttle body on them. ive looked and looked and i haven't seen how to make it work does anyone know how to do it or tell me where i can find a read up on how to do it.

do i get much hp gains with the lt1 throttle body or is it the same

Re: how to get the lt1 throttle body on the 3.4lv6 camaro

well, im a 3.8 guy, but from what i have read, the intake manifold itself is what kills power, and the throttle body is big already, so it would more than likely be a waste of time.
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

it involves cutting and welding a lt1 one on, dont bother because youre not going to get any power unless you have FI and if youre asking this question ill just assume your car isnt FI.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

its kind of pointless like daddy bibber is sayin, plus its a good deal of money to have someone modify it for you.

I have a ported/polished stock 3.4 throttle body, thats about as good as its gonna get.

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X