Got the Dynomax Turbo installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the Dynomax Turbo installed

Got the 3" Dynomax Turbo Muffler installed yesterday. I like it better than the Summit turbo so far. It has less of that metal rattling sound to it and I can tell it flows better than the Summit Turbo. Not really loud but I didn't want loud , just a better flowing muffler. No rasp at all from it shifting at 5900 rpms. So it sounds nice.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Re: Got the Dynomax Turbo installed

nice

when will be expecting a sound clip:D

Comment

Re: Got the Dynomax Turbo installed

I'm not a fan of sound clips because they will never sound like, what they do when your their in person. I can say I like it better than the Summit turbo, and the flowmaster 80 and 40 series I had. I have to ask Meatyshells to get a sound clip for me, I think he has a better recording equipment with all his sound clips he has done. I tried with mine one time and it wasn't turning out well.lol I also changed it to a straight 3" under the car in the rear just behind the drivers rear tire, instead of a 90 degree off the muffler and coming out the back.
      08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
      96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X