Magnaflow or Firehawk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnaflow or Firehawk?

I have a 2000 Firebird with a magnaflow High flow 3" cat and 2.5" magnaflow v6 muffler with corsa clone tips. I have had it for about a month and noticed it gets raspy up top. Should i put a 2.5" summit bullet muffler in the i pipe or replace it with a stock 2.5" slp firehawk muffler or will it burn in and not be asy raspy?

Re: Magnaflow or Firehawk?

i have slp exhaust off a SS, its 2.75in piping. Mine was a little raspy, but once i burned in the headers and stuff i lost most of the rasp. If you just installed, give it 3-5 months to burn in

Comment

Aight will do does anybody else's exhaust rattle? my previous flowmaster rattled when I bought it which is on reason why i had the magnaflwo installed and its starting to rattle now also...any ideas?

Comment

crappy hangers?? Try to pint point exactly where the rattle is....maybe its something else rattling on the car

Comment

it went away for about a week or two, i do know it is the exhasut though. I think they replaced the hangers and im thinking its rattling on the heat shield not sure though.

Comment

maybe a heat shield or loose flange

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X