exhaust causing codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• exhaust causing codes

I'm going to be buying a cutout for christmas and i will replace the cat with the cutout, and i already have been told that the rear o2s will throw a code that will cause the ses light to appear but will this light affect anything performance wise? is it a big deaL?

Re: exhaust causing codes

i have been running no cat, and no tune for close to a year now, and my ses light doesnt even come on until after i have been driving for a bit. i dont have a single o2 sensor on my car...no problems yet (caused by that at least)
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Re: exhaust causing codes

performance wise, i will know when i finally get around to putting the up-stream o2's in.
      Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X