Can someone direct me to an O2 sensor? - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone direct me to an O2 sensor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone direct me to an O2 sensor?

O2 sensor Bank 2, I'm told is Upstream, is throwing a code for heating failure. I'm assuming this is fairly easy to replace? Where is it located?

98 firebird with Pacesetter headers and full exhaust.

TIA!

Re: Can someone direct me to an O2 sensor?

Originally posted by Gatt9 View Post
    I'm assuming this is fairly easy to replace?
    yeah
    Where is it located?
    on the primary

Comment

passenger side header collector

Comment

I posted a link in Gen. Tech awhile back where you can get A/C Delco O2 sensors for like $45. I think it was getgmparts.com. Can't beat the price.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Very cool. Ty all! I'll check that out ssms, the local places want like $65 for them, would love to save a couple bucks on it.

Comment

Very cool. Ty all! I'll check that out ssms, the local places want like $65 for them, would love to save a couple bucks on it.
            Local shops here want $70 to $90 for O2 sensors like Borg Warner. The A/C Delco O2's are very accurate and last along time, very good O2's. If I didn't post the part #'s for the front and rear O2's let me know and I'll check the boxes for the part #'s when I got mine.
            Last edited by ssms5411; 12-19-2008, 11:09 PM.
            08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
            96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

check out rockauto.com . I just got 2 Denso upstream sensors w/2 day shipping for $88. The local Advance Auto here sells them individually for around that price!
              ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
              A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X