some1 p&p my intakes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some1 p&p my intakes?

sorry, not too sure where this thread should go.

I'm gonna pick up another set of upper and lower 3.4 intakes, that is if someone is willing to port and polish them for me, or at least the upper intake.

I'd ship it out to ya, and i wouldn't need it back right away either, cuz i'm doing my build up in march. Plus I would pay good.

Please move this thread if there is a better one for it.

please let me know if any of you are interested.

thanks

Re: some1 p&p my intakes?

Sorry, I only port/polish my own intakes.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

thats absolutely fine.

Comment

I would just do them yourself it is not very difficult, there are some writeups on porting and polishing. I just wouldn't do it just incase something happened with shipping or I did by accident mess something up. Sorry for the response I posted it was short and after I just reread it, sounded like I was coming off mean, sorry.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

is there no machine shops around ya? Shouldn't cost more than like $250 for both
          http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
            I would just do them yourself it is not very difficult, there are some writeups on porting and polishing. I just wouldn't do it just incase something happened with shipping or I did by accident mess something up. Sorry for the response I posted it was short and after I just reread it, sounded like I was coming off mean, sorry.
            no hard feelings, thanks man.

Comment

Originally posted by 97rs4life View Post
              is there no machine shops around ya? Shouldn't cost more than like $250 for both
              eh, thats a good point, i suppose i could do that. I haven't looked into any machine shops, tho there is one nearby.

I'd still like to see if anyones willing to do it first.

Comment

to be honest, I would have a shop that knows what they are doing do it instead of a member on a board who might have done his own once before.
                http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

very true. There is a fella who lives one city over from me who says he can do my intakes but i'll have to ask him what kind of experience he has with it.

Comment

I agree with 97, however Taheen did a real good job judging the pics he posted.....
                    my other truck has a 50 cal mounted on it

Comment

I'll do it , never done it before but that wont stop me!
                      *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

I went and picked up a dremel kit on sale for $5 at harbor freight, and then a couple more sanding discs and some sanding cones (for getting in the corners) for another $5 and did it myself. Just follow the writes ups and TAKE YOUR TIME. Don't rush and you should be fine.
                        ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                        A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

i might have a guy who lives in niagara falls hook me up.

i don't wanna do it myself radracer. knowing myself i'd probably put a hole in one of the runners :tdown:

Comment

Seriously man, take your time and you'll be fine. Put a set of old gaskets or something on them to give you an outline of where to go, and slowly work on them. I did mine in about 4 days working between work and school.
                            ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
                            A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

looks for sure now that i'll be having someone do it locally for around 200$

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X