SuperSixMotorsports.com Ported Upper and Lower Intake Manifolds. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SuperSixMotorsports.com Ported Upper and Lower Intake Manifolds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperSixMotorsports.com Ported Upper and Lower Intake Manifolds.

Hello everyone well I just finished reading a reply E-mail from a Super Six Motorsports Representive? In my original message I asked him if the ported upper and lower intake manifolds were a direct and pretty basic bold on with no modifications. And if the gains were noticeable without a power adder such as a cam/supercharger or a turbo? And he didn't answer the question about the basic bolt on instructions although he did tell me that when installed they have given V6-F Body enthusiasts about 10-15 RWP. I don't know to me this guy doesn't really sound like he's giving me all the info but instead just trying to sell a product. What do you guys think have any of you guys purchased these? Are they direct bolt on? Are they worth the 450$ price tag?

Re: SuperSixMotorsports.com Ported Upper and Lower Intake Manifolds.

Abbott's are $300 and they have done alot of upper/lower porting/polishing intakes along with their heads. So I would look into them and see what they say.
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Cool does anyone have the abbot ones? And did you notice an increase? Was it worth it? And also is it direct bolt on?

Comment

abbott does pretty much everyones heads and intakes for the camaro and firebird 3.8s right now. Only a few people have supersix stuff, one of them is running 11s with nitrous. They make good stuff as well, just not as well known.
        http://www.bowtiev6.com/

Comment

Originally posted by FireEagle22 View Post
          Cool does anyone have the abbot ones? And did you notice an increase? Was it worth it? And also is it direct bolt on?

Yes. it is a stock intake, but with the innards ported and polished.
          '99 Mountaineer AWD 5.0 - 4300K HID, Some Bolt-ons
          '97 RS - HPTuner, Bolt-ons
          '09 WRX - Aesthetic mods

Comment

Both companies have lots of experience in general and the intakes are defintiely not as intricate as the head so I would say purchase whichever is cheaper and you should see the same gains from both!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X