slp exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slp exhaust

well i just want to know i bought a stock slp cme from a ss but i am puzzled why my over the axle looks like this

i was upset at first but then i saw one for sale on ebay with the same mark

i ask the guy thats is selling it why it was like that he said "It has to have that to clear the suspension parts under the rear end" is this true? wont this restrick the flow? i have 3" rumbler on there and none of my suspension is hitting it so why did slp do that to there over the axle pipeing thanks
    2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Re: slp exhaust

it doesnt HAVE to have that, but its not really hurting anything

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Because they were sold on new cars, GM has a minimum clearance on things like suspension. I have a 3" Borla and the rear housing hits the pipe in that area. That's not the flattest LS1 exhaust was. It's much worse up front on the drivers side.
      sigpic

Comment

hmm i see but doent that restrick the exhaust ?
        2000 camaro rs:whisperlid, 2.5 magnaflow exhaust, catco high flow cat, fast toys cai, 3.73, 160 power stat, msd 8.5 wires ngk iridium spark plugs, hpp3, zzp w/p and alt. under drive pullies, 1.9 Rockers/LS6 Springs with ls1 retainers

Comment

Yes.... any time the pipe is crushed it will.
          sigpic

Comment

yeah, but arent going to notice the slightest of a differance

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X