Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my exhaust and intake :)

:banana:

Got my first performance mods in the mail late last week. A 3" Magnaflow cat-back and a ChromeIntakes CAI. Now I just need a nice day to install.

The main reason I am posting this is to see if anyone has had experience with the 3" magnaflow kit on a V6. I have heard many different things, like needing exhaust hangers and welding an O2 bung onto the s-pipe. Does anyone have any experience with this so I know what I am going to need before I start tearing the old exhaust out?

Re: Got my exhaust and intake :)

cool post up some pics. let me know if you want me to reccomend a local shop for u
    1997 Camaro LS1 RS
    1994 Camaro - Sold
    1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

If I need to get the bung welded on I'll be sure to ask for a recommendation. As for the install itself, I will be doing it myself. I'll take some install pics once it is in the car. I'll most likely get the intake on first since it is the easier of the two.

Comment

Eh I have a flowmaster catback on my 02 I installed myself.. Never added any brackets to it but it's very loose. If I knew when I installed I would have taken a little more time to add an extra bracket here or there. Other than that, I know nothing.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Here is the intake I got.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X