Just Bought my Glasspack and Magnaflow Tips - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just Bought my Glasspack and Magnaflow Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Bought my Glasspack and Magnaflow Tips

So This week, I'm having a custom catback exhaust made which includes a glasspack, y-pipe to dual 3.5 inch Magnaflow Tips. The Glasspack, Tips, and labor comes to about $325.

I'm getting it installed Thursday and I'll have pictures and a sound clip.

1998 Chevrolet Camaro SS
    New Trans Setup:Rebuilt 4L60E, Yank ST2800 Stall, B&M Trans Cooler,
    TCI Deep Pan, Royal Purple, Trans-go Shift Kit. Should be done in January.

Re: Just Bought my Glasspack and Magnaflow Tips

325? You could have gotten a new full catback for that price. Congrats nonetheless... and I'm sure it will sound nice. Make sure you have pics soon.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

$325 is not bad considering that includes labor. Let us know how it sounds when it is installed.

..Kevin

Comment

Ahahahaaha!

I got the exact same setup a while back... only cost me 250 aaaand it sounded TERRIBLE!!! (its just way to loud) You will regret this.. mark my words... mark them i say!

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
        i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
        R.I.P. '07 Pats
        Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

Well, I hope it's not as bad you say. Besides, I want the loud, obnoxious sound. I don't have a Z or an SS, so I have to stand out somewhere.

1998 Chevrolet Camaro SS

Comment

you'll stand out because people will think a civic with a fart can is coming, but... "OMG wtf it's a camaro?"

Comment

It's not going to sound that bad...

thanks for all of the positive criticism

[/sarcasm]

1998 Chevrolet Camaro SS

Comment

yeah, it sounds pretty friggin' bad. i tried it for a day to see what it was like.

Comment

seriously guys? It's that bad?

1998 Chevrolet Camaro SS

Comment

I went to the junk yard today and I got 2 Magnaflow tail pipes 3.5 inch diameter each and a Flowmaster exhaust complete already assembled for $100 and the labor i did myself. No they are not in bad condition the tail pipes look almost brand new except for some scuffs on them and the Flowmaster exhaust looks brand new no BS. And it sounds pretty nice.

Comment

good job... i would like it, should looks and sound good... i think you'll be happy with it anyways, i know i would be :)

Comment

Extremely happy my brother was looking at me like i was crazy for spending $100 on it. He thought that the Tips on the exhaust where worth about $10 each when I showed him how much they are worth he changed his mind and said that was a good buy :D. I'll probably post a picture of the exhaust now that it's on the car.

Comment

Originally posted by MAYH3M View Post
                          Well, I hope it's not as bad you say. Besides, I want the loud, obnoxious sound. I don't have a Z or an SS, so I have to stand out somewhere.
                          The doors don't do that? I have never seen a Camaro with doors like yours, so that is a way you stand out from everyone else. I hope it sounds good though, I don't have an opinion on how I will think it will sound, but if you like it that is all that matters.

Comment

Well, If it really sounds as bad as some of you say, then I may just reconsider my exhaust.

1998 Chevrolet Camaro SS

Comment

Well, since you bought it already get it installed and see how you like it. You might like what others do not. You never know.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X