SLP Intake or K&N Intake???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLP Intake or K&N Intake???

Which intake system is better in you guys opinion for a 2000 V6 Camaro, the Slp cold air intake system or the K&N cold air intake system?

Re: SLP Intake or K&N Intake???

i've had both. my vote goes for the k&N
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

i have had both, my vote goes to the slp :D
      if you have a ram air hood i would say K&N
      otherwise you are just sucking in hot engine bay air

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

well king james, if you decide to go K&N, then ive got my kit for sale for $225, save you $70. its practically brand new, been on my car for only 400 miles, still have original packaging and warranty information. heres the thread in the for sale section. http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread.php?t=87486

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

i like the K&N better because it seems to me mentally the extra air would be worth it but ive heard lots of really good arguements for/against both of them. before someone else jumps down your throught, i would like to suggest searching the forum for more info. i know ive seen this question asked before. if your looking for everyones opinions, here http://forum.camarov6.com/showthread...ight=K%26n+SLP is a good place to look for opinions.

Comment

the K&N filter has more surface area, so it would seem like common sense would tell us that it would be able to suck in air easier and more of it. I like how the open filter looks too.

Comment

personally i like the K&N better, which is why i bought it in the first place haha. but i cant use it anymore because I'm supercharging my car.

1999 Firebird Y87/W68

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X